Saturday, January 31, 2009

More quotes....


"The greatest part of our happiness depends on our dispositions, not our circumstances."
-- Martha Washington

"We are as happy as we make up our minds to be."-- Abraham Lincoln

"He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has."-- Epictetus

"We determine whether something will be a blessing or a curse by the way we choose to see it." -- Kate Nowak

"The greatest ability in business is to get along with others and influence their actions." -- John Hancock

"When you have confidence, you can have a lot of fun. And when you have fun, you can do amazing things." --Joe Namath

"'Tisn't life that matters! 'Tis the courage you bring to it." --Hugh Walpole

"My mom always taught me that the true test of your character is how you react when things are going badly."-- Mary Anne Radmacher

"Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value." -- Albert Einstein

"Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine." -- Lord Byron

"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence."-- Helen Keller

"Purpose is the place where your deep gladness meets the world's needs." -- Frederick Buechner

"Remember: very little is needed to make a happy life." -- Marcus Aurelius

"Listening, not imitation, may be the sincerest form of flattery." -- Dr. Joyce Brothers

Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

A sharp tongue can cut my own throat.


If I want my dreams to come true, I mustn't oversleep.


Of all the things I wear, my expression is the most important.


The best vitamin for making friends..... B1.


The happiness of my life depends on the quality of my thoughts.


The heaviest thing I can carry is a grudge.


One thing I can give and still keep...is my word.


If I lack the courage to start, I have already finished.


One thing I can't recycle is wasted time.


Ideas won't work unless ' I ' do.


My mind is like a parachute...it functions only when open.


The 10 commandments are not a multiple choice.


The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to become what I might have been.


Life is too short to wake up with regrets.

So love the people who treat you right.. Forget about the one's who don't.
Believe everything happens for a reason.
If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.
If it changes your life, let it.

Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

Friends are like balloons;
once you let them go, you might not get them back.
Sometimes we get so busy with our own lives and problems,
that we may not even notice that we've let them fly away.
Sometimes we are so caught up in who's right and who's wrong,
that we forget what's right and wrong.
Sometimes we just don't realize what real friendship means until it is too late.
I don't want to let that happen,
so I'm gonna tie you to my heart so I never lose you.